I SPEAK TO AND TRAIN AUDIENCES OF WOMEN who are seeking greater freedom & finesse in:
~ boldly sharing their voices and promoting their innovative ideas with the world, and transforming any self doubt,fear or resistance that holds them back
~ putting aside the masculine model of leadership and professionalism, and instead leading and creating as a feminine woman
~ creating cultures of heightened creativity, collaboration & fun with those they work and co-create with.
Want to see me in action? Scroll below to watch my TEDxWomen talk and the keynote from The School for The Well Spoken Woman LIVE! 2011.
Or download my fancy Media Kit, full of information on talk topics and formats, testimonials and some of my best diamond insights.
For bookings, contact Stacey Hurst at email@example.com.
Speaking Engagement Calendar
- April 2014: Emerging Women Power Party - San Francisco
- April 2013: Wisdom 2.0 Women - San Francisco
- January 2013: Public Speaking Soiree - San Francisco, CA
- November 2012: From Loss to Launch - Boston, MA
- October 2012: Women @ Microsoft - Silicon Valley
- September 2012: Ann Richards' School for Young Women Leaders - Austin, Texas
- July 2012: The School for The Well Spoken Woman LIVE! - San Francisco & NYC
- June 2012: MOXY CAMP - New York City, NY
- May 2012: FRIENDS of Mine - Oakland, CA
- May 2012: The Bright Side of Life - Lafayette, CA
- March 2012: The School for The Well Spoken Woman LIVE! in the Middle East - Beirut, Lebanon
- December 2011: TEDxWomen - San Francisco, CA
- December 2011: FEM Talks - San Francisco, CA
Hear me speak: Click PLAY. And let it roll…